Photocopying is part of the services rendered by the library and is being effected under the following guide:
- N5.00 per print for non-official documents
- Requests for photocopying regarding the above category of materials should be directed to the staff on duty in the photocopying room.
- Users are requested to bring the exact amount of money required to avoid delays.
- Patrons should please request for a receipt.
Photocopying will be done according to the following priorities:
- Internal requests from the library
- Requests from other departments
- Requests from individuals
Hours of Service
- Staff at the Photocopying unit are normally available between the hours of 9.00a.m. – 4.00p.m. (Mondays – Fridays)
- A same day service is usually available provided work is handed over to the staff at the Photocopying unit not later than 2.00p.m. between Monday – Friday.